Job Description Of Technical Specialist
- To perform pre-site visit, installation and maintenance of UPS system.
- To perform the UPS system Acceptance test with customers.
- To perform on-site UPS diagnosis and inspection of UPS system.
- To perform in-house diagnosis on the UPS failure up to components level.
- To perform in-house UPS system level preparation such as battery system prior shipment to customer site.
- Fresh grade SPM or above. Electrical and electronics knowledge will be add advantage.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Own transport. Class D and optional for GDL. Company van provided.
- Applicants must willing work and travel outstation.
- Computer basic knowledge.
- Able to write and communicate in English.
- Medical benefits, overtime claim, mileage allowance.
Numbers of vacancy available for the above post : 3
Expected Pay Out Salary : RM 2,000 to 3,500 depends on experience